Auteur du fil: Yolanda Bello Olvera
Yolanda Bello Olvera
Yolanda Bello Olvera  Identity Verified
Mexique
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
Jul 24, 2007

Hello all!

I urgently require information about what should be my salary expectations for such a role.

The company (Medical field) is in the Maastricht (Herleen) area. It is an in-house, full time, permanent position as a translator and translation manager to translate and coordinate translation assignments in the EN ES pair.

I would appreciate your help as I am drafting my reply as I have already been shortlisted.

Regards and many thanks in ad
... See more
Hello all!

I urgently require information about what should be my salary expectations for such a role.

The company (Medical field) is in the Maastricht (Herleen) area. It is an in-house, full time, permanent position as a translator and translation manager to translate and coordinate translation assignments in the EN ES pair.

I would appreciate your help as I am drafting my reply as I have already been shortlisted.

Regards and many thanks in advance,

Y
Collapse

Henk Peelen
Henk Peelen  Identity Verified
Pays-Bas
Local time: 15:22
Membre (2002)
allemand vers néerlandais
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Post a copy of this message on the Dutch forum Jul 24, 2007

would be my advice.

Yolanda Bello Olvera
Yolanda Bello Olvera  Identity Verified
Mexique
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Thanks. I 've just did. Jul 24, 2007

Hope I can get a reply quick because time is of the essence here.

Regards,

Y

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgent: Salary for EN ES translator & translation mgr. Netherlands

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »