This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
yugoslavia États-Unis Local time: 07:08 anglais vers espagnol + ...
I will meet you tonight.
May 16, 2015
I will see all of you tonight.
Feel free to contact me if you need instructions how to get there. I used to live around 40 minutes from Rutherford.
[Edited at 2015-05-16 08:22 GMT]
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Diana Clark Local time: 07:08 français vers anglais
Alas ...
May 16, 2015
I am so sorry that I won't be able to attend the powwow after all. I hope you have a wonderful time and many thanks to Tatyana for organizing and hosting it. I hope to have another chance to meet everyone soon.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Tatyana Van Loo États-Unis Local time: 07:08 anglais vers russe
Looking forward
May 16, 2015
See you very soon!
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.
Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop
and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.