This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
I am pretty sure that we all have similar challenges in our respective countries. As I am running a translation company, I can provide you with a translation company's perspective which may be useful to particularly new translators: What comes across as nice and how to connect with translation company project managers.
My recent blog received quite good feedback from many colleagues. L... See more
I am pretty sure that we all have similar challenges in our respective countries. As I am running a translation company, I can provide you with a translation company's perspective which may be useful to particularly new translators: What comes across as nice and how to connect with translation company project managers.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
LauraLeon Espagne Local time: 02:55 espagnol vers anglais + ...
different perspective
Jan 25, 2012
I agree with you 100%, and I was glad to see that I do not make those mistakes.
Levent Yildizgoren wrote:
I am pretty sure that we all have similar challenges in our respective countries. As I am running a translation company, I can provide you with a translation company's perspective which may be useful to particularly new translators: What comes across as nice and how to connect with translation company project managers.
Hi From what time to what time is the POWOW going to take place? Thanks.
At the top of this page, it says the Powwow is set for 2pm. You can stay as long as you wish, they usually last 2-3 hours.
[Edited at 2012-01-30 17:25 GMT]
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
LauraLeon Espagne Local time: 02:55 espagnol vers anglais + ...
Where was everybody?
Feb 13, 2012
Yesterday, we found the B&B pub closed and we went to the Starbucks, as the note at the B&B said, but there was nobody. What happened to you guys?
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Hege Jakobsen Lepri Norvège Local time: 03:55 Membre (2002) anglais vers norvégien + ...
Too bad you missed it
Feb 13, 2012
I arrived late-ish, but had no trouble finding the group at Starbucks (on the corner of Bloor and Church). At 3 p.m. we moved to the original venue, the Bishop and the Belcher.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio
Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.