Default.cps
Auteur du fil: CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Pays-Bas
Membre (2006)
allemand vers néerlandais
+ ...
Nov 22, 2023

Could someone please post here or send me ([email protected] ) the (contents of) the Default.cps file?

I'm not sure if my version is the shipped one or if I made any changes.

Thanks in advance!

Hans


 
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Pays-Bas
Membre (2006)
allemand vers néerlandais
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Default settings? Nov 23, 2023

I deleted default.CPS and restarted Transit. I assume that Transit will use the default settings set in the application itself. Could someone please compare these settings with those in his/her default.CPS? Thanks in advance!

Hans

Units
Weighing factors
Prices


 
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Pays-Bas
Membre (2006)
allemand vers néerlandais
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
/Solved Nov 23, 2023

A kind person sent me the file.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Default.cps






LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »