Waiting for 4 hours for my job offer to be vetted (Staff: addressed via support request)
Auteur du fil: Wojciech_ (X)
Wojciech_ (X)
Wojciech_ (X)
Pologne
Local time: 15:09
anglais vers polonais
+ ...
Aug 19, 2013

Hi, I have posted a potential job offer on proz.com, promising my potential client to get back to him today with a quote, but the job offer I have posted, hasn't been vetted for almost 4 hours.
What is the reason for this delay? I can understand 1 hour, but almost 4? What's more, 2 hours ago I submitted a support request in this matter. No reply, as well.
Could anyone explain it to me?

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
États-Unis
espagnol vers anglais
+ ...
Job post now visible Aug 19, 2013

Hello pro-lingua,

My apologies for the delay in your job posting being made publicly visible. I have now vetted your job posting.

For more information on the vetting of job postings, please see: http://www.proz.com/faq/3265#3265

Best regards,

Maria

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Waiting for 4 hours for my job offer to be vetted (Staff: addressed via support request)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »