Quoting via email, and how to quote without browniz points
Auteur du fil: Karletto
Karletto
Karletto
anglais vers slovène
+ ...
Oct 7, 2009

Oi!

What's you experience by submitting the job via email??

My Browniz are gone and I can't submit -> there's no 'submit' button. I'm submitting the job via email because there are many jobs in which I'm specialized. The text shouldn't be a problem what so ever.

Of course I'll buy Brownizs ASAP but meanwhile jobs that are a piece of cake are escaping

please advise. tnx

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:25 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:26
... See more
Oi!

What's you experience by submitting the job via email??

My Browniz are gone and I can't submit -> there's no 'submit' button. I'm submitting the job via email because there are many jobs in which I'm specialized. The text shouldn't be a problem what so ever.

Of course I'll buy Brownizs ASAP but meanwhile jobs that are a piece of cake are escaping

please advise. tnx

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:25 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:26 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:28 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-10-09 12:33 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Quoting via email, and how to quote without browniz points

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »