Powwow: Birmingham - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Birmingham - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Carole Paquis
Carole Paquis  Identity Verified
Royaume-Uni
Local time: 16:47
Membre (2007)
anglais vers français
At the risk of coming across as a spoilt sport Oct 24, 2012

and a gas guzzler... is parking available near the venue?
Milen and Ina know my family duties on Saturdays and I can't leave Walsall before 1.15/1.20 pm.. If I came in the car, it might be faster than with train+ buses.

[Modifié le 2012-10-24 16:57 GMT]

[Modifié le 2012-10-24 16:58 GMT]

Milen Bossev
Milen Bossev  Identity Verified
Royaume-Uni
Local time: 15:47
anglais vers bulgare
+ ...
Parking near the venue Oct 26, 2012

I don't think you can park on Moseley Road because there are yellow lines and a bus lane, but you can park in one of the side streets, where there are no parking restrictions at all, all within 40-50 metres of Ort. Assuming you are coming from Birmingham City Centre and driving along Moseley Road, these would be Lime Grove (on the left, just before Ort), Edward Rd (on the right, just after the cafe) and Clifton Rd (on the left, after the cafe). I hope you can make it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Birmingham - United Kingdom

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »