Discussion for Premier congrès annuel de ProZ.com en France - Aix 2007 session (2007): Lunch

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Premier congrès annuel de ProZ.com en France - Aix 2007 session (2007): Lunch".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Epameinondas Soufleros
Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
Grèce
Local time: 14:19
anglais vers grec
+ ...
An enjoyable event Apr 9, 2014

I attended the conference from start to end and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I spent most time in the chat room, interacting with Atril's people; it was nice talking with them. I'm looking forward to the next event of this kind.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Premier congrès annuel de ProZ.com en France - Aix 2007 session (2007): Lunch






Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »