Discussion for 2012 Freelance translator virtual conference session (2012): What do outsourcers expect from a translator?

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for 2012 Freelance translator virtual conference session (2012): What do outsourcers expect from a translator?".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Annabelle Vergne
Annabelle Vergne  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:35
anglais vers français
+ ...
How to register? Sep 24, 2012

I registered for the entire series, but I'm wondering if I also need to register for each session I want to attend? Or do I just come back on this page at the scheduled time to attend?

 
Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Local time: 16:35
espagnol vers anglais
+ ...
Register for the virtual event series Sep 24, 2012

You can register for the virtual event series at http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/group/5/register

Once registered, you can attend any session - no need to sign up for individual sessions. Your group registration grants you access to all the content during the virtual event week.

Regards,

Drew


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for 2012 Freelance translator virtual conference session (2012): What do outsourcers expect from a translator?






CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »