Auteur du fil: Gregory Flanders
Gregory Flanders
Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:24
français vers anglais
+ ...
Jan 9, 2014

There was once a service offered in the marketplace ads for a user-friendly website that allowed translators to offer quotes for the localization of websites. I kept meaning to give it a test drive, but now for the life of me I can't seem to find it either on proz.com or through a web search.

Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? A web platform that allows you to type in an URL and provide an immediate quote to the clients, and then to translate the site through their interfa
... See more
There was once a service offered in the marketplace ads for a user-friendly website that allowed translators to offer quotes for the localization of websites. I kept meaning to give it a test drive, but now for the life of me I can't seem to find it either on proz.com or through a web search.

Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? A web platform that allows you to type in an URL and provide an immediate quote to the clients, and then to translate the site through their interface, etc.
Collapse

Francesca Bernardis
Francesca Bernardis  Identity Verified
Italie
Membre (2010)
portugais vers italien
+ ...
Easyling? Jan 9, 2014

www.easyling.com

This was presented on ProZ a few months back, if I am not wrong. I wasn't convinced by their pricing scheme, but for the rest it seemed pretty straightforward.

Gregory Flanders
Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
France
français vers anglais
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
That's it Jan 9, 2014

Yes, that's what I was looking for, thank you Francesca!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a website for web localization

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »