Auteur du fil: Valentina_D
Valentina_D
Valentina_D  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:12
anglais vers italien
+ ...
Feb 4, 2007

Hi all,

I was about to start a new project involving a language pair for which I usually use a different Cat tool.
I opened the TM I was given only to discover that I hadn't configured that language pair during the first installation of Trados (strange, but possible). So I cannot open the TM. My question is: do I necessarily have to reinstall Trados (I have 6.5.5.439) to add that language pair or is there a quicker, easier method?
Thanks very much for your help!
... See more
Hi all,

I was about to start a new project involving a language pair for which I usually use a different Cat tool.
I opened the TM I was given only to discover that I hadn't configured that language pair during the first installation of Trados (strange, but possible). So I cannot open the TM. My question is: do I necessarily have to reinstall Trados (I have 6.5.5.439) to add that language pair or is there a quicker, easier method?
Thanks very much for your help!

Valentina

[Edited at 2007-02-04 10:11]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Allemagne
anglais vers allemand
+ ...
Moving the topic... Feb 4, 2007

...to SDL Trados Support - please use this forum to post topics related to SDLX and/or Trados.

Hynek Palatin
Hynek Palatin  Identity Verified
Tchèque (République)
Membre (2003)
anglais vers tchèque
+ ...
Reinstall Feb 4, 2007

do I necessarily have to reinstall Trados (I have 6.5.5.439) to add that language pair or is there a quicker, easier method?

I'm afraid you have to reinstall.

Valentina_D
Valentina_D  Identity Verified
anglais vers italien
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
done Feb 4, 2007

Hi, thanks very much for your answer.

In fact, I've just reinstalled it and the Tm works perfectly.

Have a nice Sunday!

Valentina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to add a new language pair not originally configured in Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »