Off topic: French kids in Hampshire / Dorset?
Auteur du fil: Marion Lambert-Nuding
Marion Lambert-Nuding
Marion Lambert-Nuding  Identity Verified
Royaume-Uni
Local time: 07:17
anglais vers français
+ ...
Jul 6, 2011

Hi All,

I have a 20 months old son who I speak French to whilst my husband speaks English.

I'm looking for french speaking people, ideally with kids of a similar age, to meet up every now and then so Lucas can hear some french, and also for my own enjoyment!

Bonjour,

J'ai un petit garcon de 20 mois a qui je parle Francais; mon mari lui parle anglais.

Je cherche des francais vivant dans le comté d'Hampshire/Dorset, de preference
... See more
Hi All,

I have a 20 months old son who I speak French to whilst my husband speaks English.

I'm looking for french speaking people, ideally with kids of a similar age, to meet up every now and then so Lucas can hear some french, and also for my own enjoyment!

Bonjour,

J'ai un petit garcon de 20 mois a qui je parle Francais; mon mari lui parle anglais.

Je cherche des francais vivant dans le comté d'Hampshire/Dorset, de preference avec des enfants dans la meme tranche d'age, pour se rencontrer de temps en temps de facon a ce que Lucas entende un peu plus de francais - et moi aussi!

Any takers?

Merci!

Marion
Collapse

LyndseyBarnaby
LyndseyBarnaby
Local time: 07:17
French kid Jun 26, 2012

Hi,
I found your message which was posted July last year. I was wondering if you had joined up with any other French families? I lived and worked in France for three years and my daughter speaks excellent French. She went to a French Saturday school in Milton Keynes when we came back. She is 12.

Now we are moving to the Dorset / Hampshire boarder and I would like her to meet and chat with other French speaking children.

Aucun modérateur n'est spécifiquement affecté à ce forum
Pour rapporter des violations des règles du site ou pour obtenir de l'aide, veuillez contacter l'équipe du site »

French kids in Hampshire / Dorset?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »