How can you share an assignement in Across with a colleague?
Auteur du fil: Edvige Meardi
Edvige Meardi
Edvige Meardi  Identity Verified
Italie
Local time: 07:00
allemand vers italien
+ ...
Feb 15, 2011

I have just installed the Across 5.0 SP1 freelance version and I need to share a big job with a couple of colleagues. I'll get the job via my client's Across server . Any suggestion on how I can share it? I was told that you can't move a project from a computer to another...

Fernando Larrazabal
Fernando Larrazabal
Japon
Local time: 14:00
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
almost same question as Feb 24, 2011

http://www.proz.com/forum/across_support/187891-sharing_a_file.html

Edvige Meardi
Edvige Meardi  Identity Verified
Italie
Local time: 07:00
allemand vers italien
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Multiple files and PM job Feb 25, 2011

Thanks Fernando, I had read that post. But I will receive many files... and I hoped that, maybe, someone in the meantime had found a way... I am PM for that job and must find a way to proofread

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can you share an assignement in Across with a colleague?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »