Dpsi online good and reliable or not?
Thread poster: Sara2086
Sara2086
Sara2086
United Kingdom
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 29, 2016

Hi, I' not an interpreter yet but I've been looking into it, I came across Dpsionline.co.uk but was wondering what other people think about it? To start with I wanted to do community interpreting and eventually do one of the other courses but is that website gonna give me a good enough qualification to find a job after? Is it actually a good course or should I look somewhere else. (I live in east anglia so something around that area and work full time so a part time course is necessary). And the... See more
Hi, I' not an interpreter yet but I've been looking into it, I came across Dpsionline.co.uk but was wondering what other people think about it? To start with I wanted to do community interpreting and eventually do one of the other courses but is that website gonna give me a good enough qualification to find a job after? Is it actually a good course or should I look somewhere else. (I live in east anglia so something around that area and work full time so a part time course is necessary). And the fees they're charging is that the norm for that kind of course? I'm sorry about this many questions but I just want to explore all my options before I make any decisions.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dpsi online good and reliable or not?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »