David Rumsey
David Rumsey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 17:31
Member (2004)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Dec 14, 2016

Using Across 6.3 to edit a document that was written in English. Client wants me to copy the several source segments into the target column at a time and then edit them.

I only seem to be able to copy 1 segment to the Crosstank at a time, or I can copy all of them to the target column at once.

Is there any way to only copy the selected items direct into the target column at one time and edit the target column, i.e. bypass the Cross tank?

Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
Local time: 02:31
English to German
Tools Jan 2, 2017

"Tools" / "copy all segments to target"

David Rumsey
David Rumsey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 17:31
Member (2004)
Swedish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks but looking only to copy some segements. Jan 2, 2017

Thanks, but I was looking for a way to highlight only some segments and copy only those segments.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I copy selected source segments into the target column

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »