Martin Robinshaw
Martin Robinshaw  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:01
German to English
+ ...
Jan 9, 2012

Dear colleagues,

I recently purchased a new computer and need to install XNT Freelance on it. I have a removal key from my old installation, which is now deactivated, so I can migrate my license to my new PC. The only thing is I don't have the .exe. I stupidly deleted the one I downloaded from the Star store when I purchased Transit. I have written to Star for help but have received no reply until now, and the matter is somewhat uregnt (as always.

I would be grateful f
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I recently purchased a new computer and need to install XNT Freelance on it. I have a removal key from my old installation, which is now deactivated, so I can migrate my license to my new PC. The only thing is I don't have the .exe. I stupidly deleted the one I downloaded from the Star store when I purchased Transit. I have written to Star for help but have received no reply until now, and the matter is somewhat uregnt (as always.

I would be grateful for any help!

Many thanks,

Martin Robinshaw
Collapse

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 20:01
English to Czech
+ ...
Why not give them a call? Jan 9, 2012

Hi Martin,
I'm afraid I don't have the installation files myself, but if they don't reply to your messages, why not give them a call?
Furthermore, when you purchase their software, I think Star will create a profile for you with downloads, don't they?

Roberto Bertuol
Roberto Bertuol  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2007)
Italian to English
+ ...
Transit NXT download link Jan 9, 2012

Hi Martin,
please find the link below:

Transit NXT SP 5

Best
Roberto Bertuol

robertobertuol.com

Martin Robinshaw
Martin Robinshaw  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re.: Looking for NXT Freelance executable/Download link" Jan 9, 2012

Thanks Roberto, thanks Stanislav, everything setup and ready to go

Have a relaxing evening,

Martin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Loooking for NXT Freelance executable/Download link

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »