Looking for DNS Preferred, bilingual (English, French)
Tópico cartaz: Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
França
Local time: 01:05
Membro
inglês para húngaro
+ ...
Dec 10, 2008

I saw in the forum topic http://www.proz.com/forum/speech_recognition/74406-basic_question_about_dragon_naturally_speaking.html that bilingual versions of DNS are available off the shelf, but I could not find any detailed description on the Nuance website. I am looking for an English (US) - French (France) bilingual version, possibly w... See more
I saw in the forum topic http://www.proz.com/forum/speech_recognition/74406-basic_question_about_dragon_naturally_speaking.html that bilingual versions of DNS are available off the shelf, but I could not find any detailed description on the Nuance website. I am looking for an English (US) - French (France) bilingual version, possibly with a mike. Links and tips are welcome.
Attila
Collapse

Giulia TAPPI
Giulia TAPPI  Identity Verified
França
francês para italiano
+ ...
DNS PREFERRED Dec 10, 2008

is what you need. All Preferred versions come with English in addition to another language (French or others) and a mike is included in the package.
Regards,
Giulia

Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
França
Membro
inglês para húngaro
+ ...
CRIADOR(A) DO TÓPICO
Thank you, Giulia Dec 10, 2008

One more question: is it possible to install it simultaneously on a desktop plus a notebook? What if I change one of the computers? Can the program be migrated simply to a new computer simply by installing it on yet another machine - or will I have to return a licence and ask for a new one? Any links to such details are appreciated.
Attila

Giulia TAPPI
Giulia TAPPI  Identity Verified
França
francês para italiano
+ ...
Check these questions Dec 10, 2008

by reading the manual or asking Nuance. I am not sure if it is possible to have the Preferred versions on 2 computers, or if you need an upgraded version to do this.
Giulia

Tom Hamilton
Tom Hamilton
Local time: 17:05
inglês
DNS Preferred 10 Instillation Dec 15, 2008

Attila Piróth wrote:

One more question: is it possible to install it simultaneously on a desktop plus a notebook? What if I change one of the computers? Can the program be migrated simply to a new computer simply by installing it on yet another machine - or will I have to return a licence and ask for a new one? Any links to such details are appreciated.
Attila

Attila,

You can install DNS Preferred on up to 10 computers and activate the program over the web with your provided password. We recommend to our customers not to go over 3 incase one of the computers dies on them or they have to reinstall etc.

KnowBrainer, Inc. Support Staff – Tom Hamilton
A Nuance Gold Certified Endorsed Vendor

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for DNS Preferred, bilingual (English, French)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »