Lingua 5B
Lingua 5B  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 21:06
Member (2009)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Feb 2, 2023

OK, perhaps I am missing something. But when I run a QA on a done job in Phrase online tool (cloud), it does not identify missing or wrong punctuation at all (ignores missing full stops, etc.).

Also, do the annoying trailing spaces matter, should I just ignore them, as they keep coming back? I must admit that QA in this environment is extremely inconvenient, inefficient and annoying.

I don't use Phrase much, but as far as I can remember, this was much better in the des
... See more
OK, perhaps I am missing something. But when I run a QA on a done job in Phrase online tool (cloud), it does not identify missing or wrong punctuation at all (ignores missing full stops, etc.).

Also, do the annoying trailing spaces matter, should I just ignore them, as they keep coming back? I must admit that QA in this environment is extremely inconvenient, inefficient and annoying.

I don't use Phrase much, but as far as I can remember, this was much better in the desktop app of this tool.

Can you please advise? Thanks.
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 22:06
English to Russian
QA setup Feb 3, 2023

The 'Trailing punctuation' and other options can be missing because they are not enabled in Setup (QA template) on your project manager's side.

Lingua 5B
expressisverbis

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

QA checks in the Phrase cloud tool

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »