Off topic: Paxlovid
Thread poster: Mark Chen
Mark Chen
Mark Chen  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:27
English to Chinese
+ ...
Dec 29, 2022

I wonder whether someone could do me a favor. As you know, COVID is very serious in China and Paxlovid from Pfizer can cure this disease. But it is not available in China(it was approved in China, but only powerful people can get it). I heard there is an equivalence in India (it is much cheaper than any other countries, so yes, I am looking for colleagues in India). Can you buy it for me? I try to get it for my parents to save their lives. You can add your profit, but the drug must be real becau... See more
I wonder whether someone could do me a favor. As you know, COVID is very serious in China and Paxlovid from Pfizer can cure this disease. But it is not available in China(it was approved in China, but only powerful people can get it). I heard there is an equivalence in India (it is much cheaper than any other countries, so yes, I am looking for colleagues in India). Can you buy it for me? I try to get it for my parents to save their lives. You can add your profit, but the drug must be real because I need it to save lives. I can pay you by PayPal. I need to see good professional status or good BB records before making payment. Thanks in advance.

If you can help, please send an email to [email protected].
Collapse

Tom in London
expressisverbis

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:27
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Good luck Dec 29, 2022

I hope you get it ! Good luck

[Edited at 2022-12-29 15:31 GMT]

expressisverbis

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
@Mark Dec 30, 2022

Be very careful because as far as I know medicines cannot be sent by post, be it prescription drugs or over-the-counter drugs, when such mail is identified, it will be seized and destroyed.

expressisverbis

MollyRose
MollyRose  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
Vitamins C and D, zinc Dec 30, 2022

There are natural ways to fight covid without a vaccine. Look up Dr. Russell Blaylock and his protocol, which had a great success rate for his patients. There are other doctors, too, who have had success at fighting covid and other respiratory diseases. This would be a safer route physically, and would keep you from getting in trouble for smuggling.

expressisverbis

Robert Rietvelt
Robert Rietvelt  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:27
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Don't agree Dec 30, 2022

MollyRose wrote:

There are natural ways to fight covid without a vaccine. Look up Dr. Russell Blaylock and his protocol, which had a great success rate for his patients. There are other doctors, too, who have had success at fighting covid and other respiratory diseases. This would be a safer route physically, and would keep you from getting in trouble for smuggling.

Possible, but be carefull with unproofed threatments. What if it doesn't work? One swallow does not make a summer.

[Edited at 2022-12-30 22:32 GMT]

[Edited at 2022-12-31 12:42 GMT]

Marjolein Snippe
expressisverbis

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
@Mark Jan 1, 2023

Paxlovid is a prescription drug. It doesn’t cure COVID-19, it alleviates the symptoms to those who have contracted the disease and are at increased risk for progressing to severe COVID-19. For your reference I am attaching the product information p... See more
Paxlovid is a prescription drug. It doesn’t cure COVID-19, it alleviates the symptoms to those who have contracted the disease and are at increased risk for progressing to severe COVID-19. For your reference I am attaching the product information published by EMA: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/paxlovid-epar-product-information_en.pdfCollapse

expressisverbis

Mark Chen
Mark Chen  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:27
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks everyone! Jan 1, 2023

I know the drug is not perfect, but it seems that it is the best drug available at the moment.

Marjolein Snippe

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paxlovid

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »