HubSpot or LSP?
Thread poster: Alastair Naughton (X)
Alastair Naughton (X)
Alastair Naughton (X)
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:04
German to English
Sep 17, 2021

I'm choosing a CRM, and have heard of the above two. I've looked into HubSpot which seems very attract, any you get a free package to start with. I'm also told however that there is one especially made for language professionals, which is called Language Service Professional (or LSP for short - I think). However, I'm having difficulty tracking down the latter on the web. Can anyone confirm I do in fact have the right name for this? And can anyone recommend one over the other? Given I can't find ... See more
I'm choosing a CRM, and have heard of the above two. I've looked into HubSpot which seems very attract, any you get a free package to start with. I'm also told however that there is one especially made for language professionals, which is called Language Service Professional (or LSP for short - I think). However, I'm having difficulty tracking down the latter on the web. Can anyone confirm I do in fact have the right name for this? And can anyone recommend one over the other? Given I can't find the latter, and that HubSpot has a proven track record, I'm considering going with that, and probably will unless LSP (or whatever it's called) can come up with a strong reason why I shouldn't. Thanks for thoughts on this.

Alastair
Collapse

Vladimir Pochinov
Vladimir Pochinov  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 18:04
English to Russian
LSP.expert ? Sep 17, 2021

LSP.expert

Technically, it's not a CRM system, but a translation management system. I have been using it for quite some time, and it does everything I need as a freelancer and occasional outsourcer.

Alastair Naughton (X)
Alastair Naughton (X)
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:04
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 17, 2021

OK thanks! I'll take a look!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HubSpot or LSP?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »