Preparing for and passing the ATA Certification Exam – my article in the ATA Chronicle
Thread poster: Melanie Meyer
Melanie Meyer
Melanie Meyer  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:37
Member (2010)
English to German
+ ...
Apr 17

Some of you may have already read my article that was initially posted as a blog post on the ATA German Language Division website. Here is a slightly shortened version published in the current edition of the ATA Chronicle:

ATA_Chronicle Article_Page 1

ATA_Chronicle Article_Page 2

ATA_Chronicle Article_Page 3

[Edited at 2024-04-17 15:28 GMT]

Rita Translator

Valeria Vitale
Valeria Vitale  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:37
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Insightful Apr 17

Thank you for your insightful article. I am preparing to take the ATA-certification exam from English into Spanish.

Greetings from Argentina!

Valeria Vitale

Melanie Meyer

Melanie Meyer
Melanie Meyer  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:37
Member (2010)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Best wishes Apr 17

Valeria Vitale wrote:

Thank you for your insightful article. I am preparing to take the ATA-certification exam from English into Spanish.

Greetings from Argentina!

Valeria Vitale

Thank you, Valeria!

Wishing you all the best for your exam!

Greetings from Washington, D.C.,
Melanie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Preparing for and passing the ATA Certification Exam – my article in the ATA Chronicle

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »