For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Cómo atraer clientes en ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Cómo atraer clientes en ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Marian Muiños
Marian Muiños  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:47
English to Galician
+ ...
OK Jan 19, 2011

Considering this is my first Weminar, and I am trying to find a new path to disentangle myself from the confusion it provokes leaving my old habits of working as a translator just part time together with teaching and coaching, to risk into the possibility of devoting mainly to translation and -to make matters more difficult- to turn rather choosy myself and not get diverted by temptations out literature and medicine, I think the Webinar was OK. It allowed me to focus on what I want. The trainer... See more
Considering this is my first Weminar, and I am trying to find a new path to disentangle myself from the confusion it provokes leaving my old habits of working as a translator just part time together with teaching and coaching, to risk into the possibility of devoting mainly to translation and -to make matters more difficult- to turn rather choosy myself and not get diverted by temptations out literature and medicine, I think the Webinar was OK. It allowed me to focus on what I want. The trainer was reading, yes. But he was also convincing. Nowadays we lack time due to so much information we can get, but a stop to refuel, not all alone but in the company of someone who is willing to listen to you and to provide an answer is absolutely welcome. I have decided to trust Proz.com this year by becoming a registered memeber and do whatever it is possible within so many suggestions. If this works out, I will surely remain a member.

[Edited at 2011-01-19 20:12 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cómo atraer clientes en ProZ.com

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »