Mark Possemiers
Mark Possemiers  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:41
Member (2013)
Dutch to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 4, 2016

I don' t know why but I have the impression that over the last 3 or 4 weeks, the number of posts for work have been going down.
Are there somewhere statistics for the number of posts for work, over the years and per language combination, and per month?
Still worked till 1 at night yesterday, but my MBA mind sometimes wonders off (like Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit ...
See more
I don' t know why but I have the impression that over the last 3 or 4 weeks, the number of posts for work have been going down.
Are there somewhere statistics for the number of posts for work, over the years and per language combination, and per month?
Still worked till 1 at night yesterday, but my MBA mind sometimes wonders off (like Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

statistics of Proz.com posts ...

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »