Meaning of Kudoz numbers next to answers
Thread poster: Stephanie Kantorski
Stephanie Kantorski
Stephanie Kantorski  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:00
French to English
Mar 28, 2019

I'm new to Kudoz and have read quite a bit of the guidelines. But I still cannot figure out what the numbers signify when you answer a question.

For example, I was the third answer. After posting my answer, the number "4" appeared next to my name as well as next to the second answer's name. No one had received any "+x" in blue yet.

I'm sure it's a simple thing, but I cannot seem to find the answer! Thanks for any help.

Christopher Schröder
Christopher Schröder
United Kingdom
Member (2011)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Confidence Mar 28, 2019

When you answer a question you say how confident you are from 1 to 5.

Khalid Sabili
neilmac
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Stephanie Kantorski
Stephanie Kantorski  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:00
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
AH! Of course... Mar 28, 2019

Thanks, I now remember rating my answer!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meaning of Kudoz numbers next to answers

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »