KudoZ home » français vers anglais » Droit : contrat(s)



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
02:45 Mar 21, 2017
traduction français vers anglais [PRO]
Law/Patents - Droit : contrat(s)
Terme ou expression en français : intervenant
This term is referring to a third party in a lease agreement. This is a sublease so it's between the lessor, the subtenants and the principal lessor. The principal lessor is the one referred to as "intervenant." The parties are describe as the "soussignees" and the "intervenant." What is the term in English that would be used to to refer to this party?
Local time: 20:11

Entrées pour la discussion : 11


Retour à la liste des KudoZ

KudoZ™ translation help
Le réseau KudoZ offre un cadre aux traducteurs et autres spécialistes pour s'entraider à traduire ou expliquer des termes ou des extraits de phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Recherche par terme
  • Travaux
  • Forums
  • Multiple search