Chinese comprehensive general dictionary
Thread poster: Yngve Roennike
Yngve Roennike
Yngve Roennike
Local time: 10:12
Swedish to English
+ ...
Mar 25, 2002

I am looking for a good Chinese to English dictionary that will show both the Chinese characters and their transliteration in the \"head\" words. Most that I have found only have one or the other, which is not quite satisfactory. It should also have a good look-up scheme based on either stroke number or some other pragmatic device. Any suggestions as to title and author, and where in the US it may be purchased.

jinshi
jinshi
Local time: 22:12
English to Chinese
+ ...
CH<=>English Dictionary Mar 26, 2002

I strongly recommend you to buy \"Kingsoft 2000\" CIBA, which I have found extremely helpful.

It is an electronic dictionary. You can type in the blank field the word(s) (either Chinese or English), then press \'enter\',often you will have a number of resu7lts. The explanations are clarrified according to disciplines.

You may browse online for the dite of http://ciba.kingsoft.net for details.

Hop
... See more
I strongly recommend you to buy \"Kingsoft 2000\" CIBA, which I have found extremely helpful.

It is an electronic dictionary. You can type in the blank field the word(s) (either Chinese or English), then press \'enter\',often you will have a number of resu7lts. The explanations are clarrified according to disciplines.

You may browse online for the dite of http://ciba.kingsoft.net for details.

Hope this can help.

Jinshi
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Chinese comprehensive general dictionary

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »