Thread poster: Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:33
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 7, 2005

My mate and I shared a job, and the section translated by her I have just cleaned into the memory. My idea was to click open/get through her part in preparation for doing my part.

However, when I open/get I get no matches, which is impossible, as I cleaned up her uncleaned file into the memory that I am using for the project.

Windows XP
Word 2000
Trados 6.

PS I have just clicked through the entire memory and see no sign of her part, so it seems
... See more
My mate and I shared a job, and the section translated by her I have just cleaned into the memory. My idea was to click open/get through her part in preparation for doing my part.

However, when I open/get I get no matches, which is impossible, as I cleaned up her uncleaned file into the memory that I am using for the project.

Windows XP
Word 2000
Trados 6.

PS I have just clicked through the entire memory and see no sign of her part, so it seems like it hasn't been loaded (I am using that it would the end part of the memory)

[Edited at 2005-03-07 18:16]

I have resolved the problem (I think it was UPDATE MEMORY was unmarked)

But I have another Q: how can I see the latest entries in a TM without having to click though 1000s of segments 99 at a time?

[Edited at 2005-03-07 18:27]
Collapse

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:33
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Simply set a filter Mar 7, 2005

with a criterium "Created on..."

That´s all.

Regards
Jerzy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados not recognising translated text cleaned into memory

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »