Support for memoQ packages: do you need it?
Thread poster: CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
Local time: 05:37
May 12, 2016

Currently, CafeTran handles mqxliff files perfectly. Recently, clients have started sending me memoQ packages. I can of course extract the mqxliff to translate in CafeTran. And any included TMX file for use as a reference TM.

But at the end, I'll have to deliver a memoQ return package. So here's my question: how big is the demand to let CafeTran handle memoQ packages the same way as it handles Studio packages, that is: seamless?

Are memoQ packages common or do LSPs mor
... See more
Currently, CafeTran handles mqxliff files perfectly. Recently, clients have started sending me memoQ packages. I can of course extract the mqxliff to translate in CafeTran. And any included TMX file for use as a reference TM.

But at the end, I'll have to deliver a memoQ return package. So here's my question: how big is the demand to let CafeTran handle memoQ packages the same way as it handles Studio packages, that is: seamless?

Are memoQ packages common or do LSPs more often require you to login to their memoQ server, so that support of memoQ packages isn't very useful?

[Edited at 2016-05-12 07:12 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Support for memoQ packages: do you need it?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »