Thread poster: Dragomanltd
Dragomanltd
Dragomanltd
Local time: 00:22
Member (1970)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Nov 16, 2013

This is the second time I am visiting XTM Cloud forum after almost a year. It seems like translators and agencies need to update their understanding of XTM.

And I believe agencies can do a better job in terms of customizing their XTM. Things like Chinese wordcount, access to terminology or updating TM, using a translator's own TMs and terms, etc. are easily manageable. All you need to do is to change the configuration of your XTM Cloud, which is simply ticking boxes: no need to be a
... See more
This is the second time I am visiting XTM Cloud forum after almost a year. It seems like translators and agencies need to update their understanding of XTM.

And I believe agencies can do a better job in terms of customizing their XTM. Things like Chinese wordcount, access to terminology or updating TM, using a translator's own TMs and terms, etc. are easily manageable. All you need to do is to change the configuration of your XTM Cloud, which is simply ticking boxes: no need to be an IT guru.

XTM is updated 3 - 4 times a year and addresses user feedback in each update. So please keep sharing your ideas and please be sure that XTM developers will review them. Version 8 is coming next week with tems of wonderful new features. Check out this new release and I am sure your opinion will be much more positive and supporting.

Kind regards
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Agencies must learn how to customize XTM

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »