Srdjan Stepanovic
Srdjan Stepanovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 18:03
Member (2007)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Oct 15, 2012

Is it just me or the xtm server just crashed/became unavailable? I was about to start working on a small project and all of a sudden it stopped working with a "service temporarily unavailable" message :/ Fortunately, this was not an urgent project.

XTM Intl
XTM Intl
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:03
RE: Oct 15, 2012

Hello Srdjan,

We are aware of the situation. It's caused by maintenance in ovh datacenter, where we have our server. We have found notification on their site:
http://status.ovh.net/?do=details&id=3521

We will do everything to make cloud accessible as soon as possible. Please accept my apologies for the trouble you have experienced.

Kind regards,
... See more
Hello Srdjan,

We are aware of the situation. It's caused by maintenance in ovh datacenter, where we have our server. We have found notification on their site:

We will do everything to make cloud accessible as soon as possible. Please accept my apologies for the trouble you have experienced.

Kind regards,
Przemysław Nowak
Collapse

XTM Intl
XTM Intl
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:03
RE: Oct 15, 2012

Hello Srdjan,

XTM cloud is accessible now.

Kind regards,
Przemysław Nowak

Cedomir Pusica
Cedomir Pusica  Identity Verified
Serbia
Member (2009)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Cloudy skies Oct 15, 2012

Well, you might want to try doing the project locally. Them clouds are unpredictable creatures

Srdjan Stepanovic
Serbia
Member (2007)
English to Serbian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I guess they all have pros and cons Oct 15, 2012

But I think cloud is the future! While XTM is not a full-featured CAT tool yet, with just a few updates it could become a serious contender on the CAT market.

Srdjan Stepanovic
Serbia
Member (2007)
English to Serbian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 15, 2012

XTM Intl wrote:

Hello Srdjan,

Kind regards,
Przemysław Nowak

An upfront notification would be nice next time

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

XTM server unavailable/crashed?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »