DeepL API doesn´t works correctly in WordFast Pro 5
Thread poster: Dmitrij_1980 (X)
Dmitrij_1980 (X)
Dmitrij_1980 (X)  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Russian to German
Oct 16, 2019

Hello,
I have downloaded the 30 days trial version of Wordfast Pro 5.
And I get an error with DeepL API, that the RU language is not supported by DeepL (you can see it on the screenshot), but thats not true:

... See more
Hello,
I have downloaded the 30 days trial version of Wordfast Pro 5.
And I get an error with DeepL API, that the RU language is not supported by DeepL (you can see it on the screenshot), but thats not true:

The translation shuold be done from Russian to German language.
So in the project settings I have already tried out following language settings while creating the projekt:
ru - de
ru - de de
ru ru - de de
But DeepL doesn´t works.

Goole API works fine!

The same DeepL API in MemoQ works also fine.

Maybe someone can tell me, where is the problem.

[Edited at 2019-10-16 09:54 GMT]
Collapse

John Daniel
John Daniel
Local time: 06:13
Try Beta version Oct 16, 2019

Hi,

Try beta version 5.12 which has the fix for DeepL with latest API.
Here's the link to download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wcyp1o9tet56qt5/AACvJ_6jcSPmMPLDVFHSlVApa?dl=0

This version has new feature to calculate progress and set segment Translated. It replaced verify segment action that was present in 5.11.1 and before. Mac user
... See more
Hi,

Try beta version 5.12 which has the fix for DeepL with latest API.
Here's the link to download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wcyp1o9tet56qt5/AACvJ_6jcSPmMPLDVFHSlVApa?dl=0

This version has new feature to calculate progress and set segment Translated. It replaced verify segment action that was present in 5.11.1 and before. Mac users this version by default has some issues with CJK keyboards and French keyboards, Dictation does not work.

Thank you,
John
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DeepL API doesn´t works correctly in WordFast Pro 5

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »