Wordfast 3.4.14 TM Lookup Window disappeared after minimizing. Icon; restore; show views don't work
Thread poster: Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert
Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert
Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:39
English to German
Jun 6, 2019

Hello support team,

My TM Lookup window completely disappeared after minimizing. None of the solutions mentioned earlier (as listed in my subject line) seem to work, and I do not see any way to return to some sort of default view. It is gone.

When I click on TM Lookup under Translation, the place where it should be kind of winks, but does not change.

Please tell me how to get the TM Lookup window back.

Thank you very much.

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:39
English to French
+ ...
this is a user forum Jun 7, 2019

This is NOT the "support team," even though people from the Wordfast Pro team may monitor this forum on an irregular basis.

For support, contact the Support Hotline. Instructions are here: https://www.wordfast.net/index.php?go=aftersale&lang=engb

Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert
Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:39
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Apologies Jun 7, 2019

I am thinking of users as support, too. Apparently I am wrong. My apologies.

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:39
English to French
+ ...
Well, your question is really specific Jun 7, 2019

Did you try the usual: restart Wf (do you use Pro or Classic? Which version?), restart the computer? Did you do a search for the symptoms?

neilmac

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast 3.4.14 TM Lookup Window disappeared after minimizing. Icon; restore; show views don't work

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »