Thread poster: neilmac
neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Local time: 22:14
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 22, 2017

I use WF Classic. I often have to translate documents containing tables and I keep getting the message: "“Some rows in this table have a fixed height. This can slow down segmentation.”
On another WF help forum, I saw the suggestion to untick the "Specify height" box. However, I am unable to find this option. Is it available in WF Classic, or only in the other versions?

Platary (X)
Platary (X)
German to French
+ ...
Did you try in the original doc? Oct 22, 2017

neilmac wrote:

I saw the suggestion to untick the "Specify height" box. However, I am unable to find this option.

I'm maybe wrong, but it seems you have to do it in the source file? You should find it in the table settings (depends of your MS Word (or else) version).

Hope this helps!

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 23:14
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Do it in Word Oct 22, 2017

This is a function of Word. Click the table and specify row height at least.

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for that Oct 22, 2017

Heinrich Pesch wrote:

This is a function of Word. Click the table and specify row height at least.

Cheers Heinrich. It turns out the box was unticked already, but a least now I know where to find it!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't find "Specify height" command for rows in table

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »