Help with investigation about Translation orders in order for me to conclude studies.
Auteur du fil: Fernando Ramírez Castillo

Fernando Ramírez Castillo
Mexique
Local time: 01:18
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
Nov 10, 2018

Hello,

My name is Fernando Ramirez Castillo, I'm a student from the Autonomous University of Baja California Mexico (UABC), and I'm currently working on an investigation for a school project, on Translation Order that clients ask for in a translation, like what tools the translator needs to know how to use, deadlines, what kind of currency they work with, any details like that, if any active translators could provide me with an single example of what you were required to do or to know when taking on a translation job it would be greatly appreciated, since this would help me to conclude my studies.

Kind regards.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with investigation about Translation orders in order for me to conclude studies.

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Recherche par terme
  • Travaux
  • Forums
  • Multiple search