Weak points of Transit NXT?
Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Alex Reckless
Alex Reckless
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:15
German to English
NXT Sep 30, 2019

I realise this is an old thread, but just thought I would add my input.

I have been using both Trados and Transit pretty much every week for the last 20 years.

If I had to choose just one, it would definitely be Transit. Adding terminology on-the-fly and pasting it terminology is far superior to Trados. I also prefer the layout and customisability.

Don't get me wrong, Trados is certainly not bad, but I am simply faster and more consistent with Transit.
<
... See more
I realise this is an old thread, but just thought I would add my input.

I have been using both Trados and Transit pretty much every week for the last 20 years.

If I had to choose just one, it would definitely be Transit. Adding terminology on-the-fly and pasting it terminology is far superior to Trados. I also prefer the layout and customisability.

Don't get me wrong, Trados is certainly not bad, but I am simply faster and more consistent with Transit.

[Edited at 2019-09-30 11:40 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Weak points of Transit NXT?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »