Thread poster: Sami Khamou
Sami Khamou
Sami Khamou  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:55
Member (2002)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Aug 24, 2002

I am building an English/Arabic term base. English typesize is OK, but the Arabic is so small I can hardly see it. Is there a way to increase the Arabic type size?

Sami Khamou
Member (2002)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Trados MultiTerm Aug 24, 2002

Since nobody has given me an answer. I will answer myself. After I posted my question, I did some research. Chapter 6 gives fully detailed instruction about customizing the display of the entries.

Following the instructions I was able to increase the size of the target language (in this case Arabic). But the editing window (the window that I key the source and target languages) is small especially for the target language. I am not going away to relax until ÿÿÿÿt an answer.

Sami Khamou
Member (2002)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Trados MultiTerm Aug 24, 2002

Since nobody has given me an answer. I will answer myself. After I posted my question, I did some research. Chapter 6 gives fully detailed instruction about customizing the display of the entries.

Following the instructions I was able to increase the size of the target language (in this case Arabic). But the editing window (the window that I key the source and target languages) is small especially for the target language. I am not going away to relax until I get an answer.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Controling Type Size in Trados MultiTerm

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »