Thread poster: Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:01
English to German
+ ...
Aug 11, 2020

I installed Studio 2021 this morning and imported a current project with some 20 pptx files and realized that Studio does not/did not import slide comments. What do I have to tick in order to have comments imported alongside with the slides?

Wolfgang Schoene
France
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I found the option Aug 11, 2020

Wolfgang Schoene wrote:

I installed Studio 2021 this morning and imported a current project with some 20 pptx files and realized that Studio does not/did not import slide comments. What do I have to tick in order to have comments imported alongside with the slides?

Anwering to my own question. Just found the option under "File types" Powerpoint pptx --> Common --> Comments

Elena Feriani

Elena Feriani
Elena Feriani
Italy
French to Italian
+ ...
Let us know if you use the online version Aug 11, 2020

Have you tried it?

Wolfgang Schoene
France
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Online version Aug 11, 2020

Elena Feriani wrote:

Have you tried it?

No, only the desktop version, so far.

Elena Feriani

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2021 and pptx files

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »