euge bellini  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 07:31
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 6, 2020

Hi there,

I am having trouble logging in to Trados after the last update, which, by the way, has caused several issues.
My first attempt was uninstalling and re-installing. Did not work. I contacted support through a form in their site, and after several emails with suggestions, I haven's heard back. They say they can't help if I run Studio in Parallels, which doesn't seem to be the issue because I have been doing so for the last nine years. Nothing has changed in that area. T
... See more
Hi there,

I am having trouble logging in to Trados after the last update, which, by the way, has caused several issues.
My first attempt was uninstalling and re-installing. Did not work. I contacted support through a form in their site, and after several emails with suggestions, I haven's heard back. They say they can't help if I run Studio in Parallels, which doesn't seem to be the issue because I have been doing so for the last nine years. Nothing has changed in that area. This SR2 update is giving a headache. I can't also see the UI properly, I have this tiny little icons and can't fix the display through any Windows settings. But that happened some months ago.

Has anyone experience something similar? It's really frustrating.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Eugenia
Collapse

euge bellini
euge bellini  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 07:31
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update Jul 9, 2020

I wanted to post an update. SDL support finally helped and it turns out it was an issue with Windows updates.

Thanks all!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2019 won't let me log in after update

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »