bendksu
bendksu  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 13:13
Member (2011)
Danish to English
+ ...
May 18, 2020

From one day to the next, I am not able to use SDL Language Cloud as a TM when I am translator in Studio. I have always been able to do this. I received a message that states, "The translation provider 'SDL Language Cloud Machine Translation' does not support any language pair in this project or project template.". However, this is not true. The project has my normal language pair. I have logged onto my Language Cloud account and it is active. Please advise.

Mike Roebuck
Mike Roebuck  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:13
German to English
+ ...
Remove and reinstall May 18, 2020

Remove it from your TMs under Project Settings > All language pairs, then add it again.

This gives you the up-to-date version that uses NMT.

bendksu
bendksu  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 13:13
Member (2011)
Danish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
already removed May 18, 2020

Thank you, but I already removed it and tried to add it again, but it is still not giving me the possibility of using Language Cloud. I have ensured that my Studio has the last update.

Mike Roebuck
Mike Roebuck  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:13
German to English
+ ...
Working here May 18, 2020

It's working for me perfectly and I'm translating German to English. My Trados software is up to date, too. Could it be a language issue? Perhaps you should log a support request.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Language Cloud not working

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »