Why are a lot of segments left untranslated for my SDLXLIFF file (from MQXLS) in Studio 2019?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 14:53
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Apr 6, 2020

Why are a lot of segments left untranslated for my SDLXLIFF file (from MQXLS) in Studio 2019 after having applied NMT? The neural machine-translation system I use is SDL Language Cloud. It has worked fine before on this same computer.

There are many tags in most of the source segments, perhaps this is the reason. If so, is there any way to get rid of these tags? Because I can do without them anyway.

[Edited at 2020-04-06 09:04 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why are a lot of segments left untranslated for my SDLXLIFF file (from MQXLS) in Studio 2019?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »