Rebecca Baron  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:43
Member (2015)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 2, 2019

Hi guys,
I'm working on a large project on Trados Studio 2015. It was all fine until suddenly, yesterday afternoon, the "Error: could not find part of the path" message started appearing every time I hit save. I thought nothing of it and continued, but this morning I realised that the project is no longer showing on the project list. Also, the memory was never updated. The "editor" part is still open but I am scared to close it and try to reopen the package as I think I'll lose everything
... See more
Hi guys,
I'm working on a large project on Trados Studio 2015. It was all fine until suddenly, yesterday afternoon, the "Error: could not find part of the path" message started appearing every time I hit save. I thought nothing of it and continued, but this morning I realised that the project is no longer showing on the project list. Also, the memory was never updated. The "editor" part is still open but I am scared to close it and try to reopen the package as I think I'll lose everything and I have already translated a lot of it. Any ideas? Please help, I'm desperate.

Rebecca

[Edited at 2019-07-02 09:53 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error: could not find part of the path Studio 2015

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »