Maria Danielson
Maria Danielson  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:47
Dutch to English
+ ...
May 14, 2019

Hi there,

I updated Multiterm 15 this morning and now I have no widget, although I ticked the widget box as one of the components to install.

Any help appreciated,
Maria

MollyRose
MollyRose  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
Start button May 14, 2019

Can you find it by clicking on the Start button? Then you should be able to add it to your taskbar, too.

Maria Danielson
Maria Danielson  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:47
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
no, not on start menu May 16, 2019

No, it's not there. And when I try to download the app from the SDL store, it says my license is not active, although I have purchased the whole suite and it worked fine before the update and the other components besides widget are there. I guess I'll have to get in touch with SDL.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

multiterm widget disappeared after installing update

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »