Karina Garcia Pedroche
Karina Garcia Pedroche  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 20:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
Can't install update nor reinstall Trados Nov 20, 2017

Hi all,

I've been usting SDL Trados Studio 2017 without the July update, as there is an error message every time I tried to install this update. Today, I decided to solve this issue and have uninstalled the complete software and install its latest version again, but the same error appears upon installation: "Setup did not complete. The error is: Package 'Suit reapir utility' could not be installed. Error number: -1." I'm running it on Windows 10. Can SDL Support help me, please?
... See more
Hi all,

I've been usting SDL Trados Studio 2017 without the July update, as there is an error message every time I tried to install this update. Today, I decided to solve this issue and have uninstalled the complete software and install its latest version again, but the same error appears upon installation: "Setup did not complete. The error is: Package 'Suit reapir utility' could not be installed. Error number: -1." I'm running it on Windows 10. Can SDL Support help me, please?

Regards,

Karina
Collapse

Karina Garcia Pedroche
Karina Garcia Pedroche  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 20:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please, assist me. Nov 28, 2017

Karina Garcia Pedroche wrote:

Hi all,

Regards,

Karina

Can someonen form Trados Support please assist me?

Regards, Karina

Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL
Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:47
Member (2004)
English to Italian
try... Nov 29, 2017

here...

https://www.sdltrados.com/support/installation-licensing.html

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2017 SR1 is live

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »