How do I open a .tbulic16 file using Passolo 2015 Translator Edition?
Thread poster: David Rumsey
David Rumsey
David Rumsey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:01
Member (2004)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Jan 12, 2017

A client has sent me a Passolo project in the form of a .tbulic16 file. I currently have Trados Studio 2015 and have downloaded the free SDL Passolo Translator Edition 2015 to work with the SDL Passolo Team Edition, but I cannot open the .tbulic16 file because it was "saved with Passolo 16.0.244.0 and only Translator Editions of the same version can open it."

Does anyone have a workaround?

I haven't been able to find an app on the TranslationZone site to fix this. ... See more
A client has sent me a Passolo project in the form of a .tbulic16 file. I currently have Trados Studio 2015 and have downloaded the free SDL Passolo Translator Edition 2015 to work with the SDL Passolo Team Edition, but I cannot open the .tbulic16 file because it was "saved with Passolo 16.0.244.0 and only Translator Editions of the same version can open it."

Does anyone have a workaround?

I haven't been able to find an app on the TranslationZone site to fix this.

Thanks for any help!
Collapse

Darius Sciuka
Darius Sciuka  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 10:01
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Download Passolo 2016 Jan 13, 2017

Hi David,

Just download the free Passolo Translator Edition 2016 from http://www.sdl.com/solution/language/software-localization/passolo/translator-edition.html . You can keep the previous version on your computer and use it when you need it.

Best regards,
Darius

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Myron Netchypor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I open a .tbulic16 file using Passolo 2015 Translator Edition?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »