Scammer impersonate Global Translators UK Ltd.
Thread poster: sutineel
sutineel
sutineel
Thailand
Local time: 16:03
English to Thai
+ ...
Dec 1, 2020

I got an email from [email protected] requesting for EN-TH translation. The file for translation is also attached in the email. But it is scammer. Since i found on LinkedIn that the person being impersonated confirmed that this email is not his and not related to ... See more
I got an email from [email protected] requesting for EN-TH translation. The file for translation is also attached in the email. But it is scammer. Since i found on LinkedIn that the person being impersonated confirmed that this email is not his and not related to Global translator UK ltd. (https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6739499798312833024/)Collapse

Andrej Mitevski
Maarja Ora
Sofya Pirad

Maarja Ora
Maarja Ora  Identity Verified
Estonia
Local time: 11:03
English to Estonian
+ ...
Scammer Mar 29, 2023

This scammer might be the same person (persons) who pose as Krizstina Linka from Easytrans24 and send "jobs" from [email protected]. We think it's the same person because my colleague Eva Paivel has just received an email from [email protected] and she was wondering how that person knew her email. Of course, it would have been a ... See more
This scammer might be the same person (persons) who pose as Krizstina Linka from Easytrans24 and send "jobs" from [email protected]. We think it's the same person because my colleague Eva Paivel has just received an email from [email protected] and she was wondering how that person knew her email. Of course, it would have been a mass email though.
We lost 3000 EUR to that imposter ("Krizstina", "Raman") last autumn. And another Estonian translator had the same experience. Easytrans24 has been trying to track who they are for 1,5 years already - in vain.

Kind regards,
Maarja
Collapse

Sofya Pirad

jattzp
jattzp
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:03
English
Thank you sutineel May 21, 2023

We are receiving several emails where Translators and proofreaders have worked for this scammer [email protected]. This email do not belong to anybody at Global translators UK Ltd. Please note all Global Translators UK Ltd. emails are from our own domain @GlobalTranslators.co.uk or my personal email [email protected] that we are using since 2006 since we have... See more
We are receiving several emails where Translators and proofreaders have worked for this scammer [email protected]. This email do not belong to anybody at Global translators UK Ltd. Please note all Global Translators UK Ltd. emails are from our own domain @GlobalTranslators.co.uk or my personal email [email protected] that we are using since 2006 since we have started this Global Translators UK Ltd business.
Anyone, who has any confusion can contact me personally on [email protected] or WhatsApp me on my number 0044-7883024604 before taking any work from any doubtful email. This scammer has caused us a lot of damage and we have already reported him/her to authorities in UK.
Global Translators UK Ltd. is in business since 2006 and an honest company that pays all its translators on time.
We have already posted about this scammer on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages. Please be vigilant and safe.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Raman Sangha
Global Translators UK Ltd.
[email protected]
Collapse

Sofya Pirad
Sofya Pirad
United States
New user
Happenig again Mar 12

Maarja Ora wrote:

This scammer might be the same person (persons) who pose as Krizstina Linka from Easytrans24 and send "jobs" from [email protected]. We think it's the same person because my colleague Eva Paivel has just received an email from [email protected] and she was wondering how that person knew her email. Of course, it would have been a mass email though.
We lost 3000 EUR to that imposter ("Krizstina", "Raman") last autumn. And another Estonian translator had the same experience. Easytrans24 has been trying to track who they are for 1,5 years already - in vain.

Kind regards,
Maarja

This situation is happening again, no control over it.
SRobert CArlos contacted me and I feel that can be scam again the name from the same company so I decided to check and saw your comments

Sofya Pirad
Sofya Pirad
United States
New user
Scammers I believe Mar 12

https://globaltranslationservices.co.uk/ They gave me this website and as I see for the comments is about for the same person

Sofya Pirad
Sofya Pirad
United States
New user
Here is link Mar 12

jattzp wrote:

We are receiving several emails where Translators and proofreaders have worked for this scammer [email protected]. This email do not belong to anybody at Global translators UK Ltd. Please note all Global Translators UK Ltd. emails are from our own domain @GlobalTranslators.co.uk or my personal email [email protected] that we are using since 2006 since we have started this Global Translators UK Ltd business.
Anyone, who has any confusion can contact me personally on [email protected] or WhatsApp me on my number 0044-7883024604 before taking any work from any doubtful email. This scammer has caused us a lot of damage and we have already reported him/her to authorities in UK.
Global Translators UK Ltd. is in business since 2006 and an honest company that pays all its translators on time.
We have already posted about this scammer on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages. Please be vigilant and safe.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Raman Sangha
Global Translators UK Ltd.
[email protected]

https://globaltranslationservices.co.uk/ and they contacted again so I sent you an email

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Scammer impersonate Global Translators UK Ltd.

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »