Thread poster: Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:36
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 27, 2018

Good day all - I'm currently working on a new Plus Subscriber Member benefit, 10 Free credits a month from TransPDF. I'm looking for 4-5 beta testers to visit the landing page, login, test credits and give feedback on the process and on-page content. Preferably someone familiar with TransPDF or using/needing PDF editing & OCR conversion.

The first 4-5 people to reply to this forum will be invited to the beta when launched.

TransPDF - Fast, Reliable PDF Translation for
... See more
Good day all - I'm currently working on a new Plus Subscriber Member benefit, 10 Free credits a month from TransPDF. I'm looking for 4-5 beta testers to visit the landing page, login, test credits and give feedback on the process and on-page content. Preferably someone familiar with TransPDF or using/needing PDF editing & OCR conversion.

The first 4-5 people to reply to this forum will be invited to the beta when launched.

TransPDF - Fast, Reliable PDF Translation for Professionals Using XLIFF
TransPDF ends the frustration of translating PDFs by converting them to good quality XLIFF for use with your own translation tools.

Simply upload your PDF to TransPDF and translate the XLIFF you get back using your own tools; the system supports a wide range including memoQ, Memsource and DejaVu. Upload your translated XLIFF and you will get a fully-formatted, translated PDF. Any post-editing can be done for FREE using Infix 7.

In the past, translating PDF documents has been a time-consuming process with translators forced to work with tools that don’t retain formatting, colours or fonts - tools that don't understand PDF. With TransPDF, this is no longer a problem!

For more information about TransPDF visit - https://www.iceni.com/transpdf.htm

Thanks,

Drew
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Plus Subscriber Member benefit - TransPDF beta testers needed

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »