Member (2008)
English to Italian
+ ...
Well... Jun 27, 2018

Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL wrote:

Henry Dotterer wrote:

Yes. 4504 people so far.

wasn't aware it was so popular...

To be fair, a large amount of the posters translate for TWB on a volunteer basis.

Katalin Szilárd

Matheus Chaud
Matheus Chaud  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 11:05
English to Portuguese
+ ...

From WIWO to Project History Jul 4, 2018

I believe there should be an easy way to move projects from WIWO to Project History. Like, when I finish a job, I can click a button, and the project from WIWO automatically becomes part of the Project History.

I'd like to update the two areas more often, but filling project information on my personal files, on WIWO and then on Project History is a bit too much for me.

..... (X)
Manuella Lange

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Feature: WIWO Reactions

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »