Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 17:42
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
You can enter your time zone and map location manually Mar 31, 2017

Hello asophie,

Please note that it is possible to enter your time zone and map location without entering your address. You will have to manually enter that information if you don't want it to be set automatically based on your address. You can enter that information manually from https://www.proz.com/settings/freelancer/contact

Hope this helps! Please let me know
... See more
Hello asophie,

Please note that it is possible to enter your time zone and map location without entering your address. You will have to manually enter that information if you don't want it to be set automatically based on your address. You can enter that information manually from https://www.proz.com/settings/freelancer/contact

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any question or need help with anything.

Best regards,
Alejandro
Collapse

Kristina Shepard
Kristina Shepard
United States
Local time: 15:42
Spanish to English
+ ...
List metropolitan area in addition to place (city) of residence Apr 17, 2018

I live in a small town outside a larger city and most people don't know the name of the small town or its physical relationship to the larger city. It would be helpful to be able to list both, for example, Elmhurst and Chicago, since I work in the larger city and when most people think of doing business in this area, they think of the larger city, not my little town.

Scott Ellsworth
Scott Ellsworth  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 05:42
Member (2013)
Russian to English
+ ...
glitchy Jan 21, 2020

I was updating my address today, and the page was pretty glitchy: It kept moving the cursor back and forth between fields so fast that I was entering information in two fields at the same time. It put part of my zip code into the country name field. I tried using my Google saved address information, but the webpage put the information in the wrong fields: phone number into the zip code field, and city repeated in another field above it.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Address entry form updated

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »