Term not appearing in glossary
Thread poster: dandohotar
dandohotar
dandohotar
Romania
Oct 28, 2020

Hello, fellow translators. I have a question. A long time ago I asked a question about a term, then selected the correct answer and checked the option to enter it into the public glossary. This is the term: https://www.proz.com/kudoz/german-to-romanian/engineering-industrial/6848503-wendeschneidplatte.html
However, if I look it up
... See more
Hello, fellow translators. I have a question. A long time ago I asked a question about a term, then selected the correct answer and checked the option to enter it into the public glossary. This is the term: https://www.proz.com/kudoz/german-to-romanian/engineering-industrial/6848503-wendeschneidplatte.html
However, if I look it up using ProZ term search, it does not appear. Why so?
Collapse

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 10:47
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I'm not sure... Oct 31, 2020

You're right, the term was added by you to the glossary, but I can see the following messages in your question:

"The asker opted for community grading. The question was closed on 2020-07-24 18:55:35 based on peer agreement (or, if there were too few peer comments, asker preference.)"

And in "Question udated Oct 28th 2020 11:59":

Change log
Jul 21, 2020 13:17: changed "Kudoz queue" from "In queue" to "Public"

Jul 21, 2020 16:20: Andrea Cap
... See more
You're right, the term was added by you to the glossary, but I can see the following messages in your question:

"The asker opted for community grading. The question was closed on 2020-07-24 18:55:35 based on peer agreement (or, if there were too few peer comments, asker preference.)"

And in "Question udated Oct 28th 2020 11:59":

Change log
Jul 21, 2020 13:17: changed "Kudoz queue" from "In queue" to "Public"

Jul 21, 2020 16:20: Andrea Capuselli changed "Vetting" from "Needs Vetting" to "Vet OK"

Oct 28, 2020 11:59: dandohotar Created KOG entry

Could these last changes be the reason? It could take a while to the term be visible for you. I'm not sure.
Collapse

dandohotar

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Term not appearing in glossary

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »