Discussion about Poetry with a tune: "Translation of Lyrics" in English to Romanian - Entry #14896

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of individual entries » "Discussion about Poetry with a tune: "Translation of Lyrics" in English to Romanian - Entry #14896".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of individual entries page and participate in this discussion from there.

Alexandranow
Alexandranow  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 12:28
Romanian to English
+ ...
Congrats Feb 14, 2014

I am happy you won, knew you are very good in the business....

maria martin
maria martin  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 11:28
English to Romanian
+ ...
Respect Feb 14, 2014

Well done! I bow to ground ! Great talent.

crocox
crocox  Identity Verified
Romania
Romanian to English
+ ...
Congrats Feb 14, 2014

Alexandranow wrote:

I am happy you won, knew you are very good in the business....
Thank you, Alexandra!

crocox
crocox  Identity Verified
Romania
Romanian to English
+ ...
Respect Feb 14, 2014

maria martin wrote:

Well done! I bow to ground ! Great talent.
Thanks a lot, Maria!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about Poetry with a tune: "Translation of Lyrics" in English to Romanian - Entry #14896

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »